My ideas about a theme club

I am just putting down my thoughts about the “theme club” that I am going to start pretty soon.
Nothing is written on the stone, so feel free to contradict with me if you want.

All Themes at the Launch Date
I am planning to release 10 themes for the club members. All 10 themes available at the time of launch.
Nobody knows what will happen in the future and so I do not want to charge you for a theme that I am yet to release.
I have seen many people feeling dejected after joining the SP’s theme club. Even though it was just 5 dollars and he already gave 4 premium themes, people still feel dejected because they expected to get 12 themes for the 5 dollars. I do not want this to happen to my club members.

No Need for License Removal Fees
Club members can use the theme as they like and they do not have to pay any fee to remove the link in the footer. If you are a web designer, you can use it for your clients too without paying a penny to us.

Theme Customization Support
If you have been to our support forums before, you would know how many different theme customization requests we do solve every day.
Club members will get the same kind of support.

Support for Future versions of WordPress
Within an year, there will be 3 to 4 new versions of WordPress released. We will make sure we update our Club Themes to work with the different versions.

Quality of the Themes
I have been building the WordPress Themes since the day WordPress started supporting Themes [from WordPress 1.5]. I have released a whole lot of free WordPress Themes and Premium WordPress Themes. You can also see a demo of them here and there.
So, I do not need to explain what you can expect.

OK…what will be the yearly fee and when can we join?
I am finalizing the fee amount for the club, and if you would like to be the first to know,
Subscribe to our Feed or Subscribe by Email.

Your Opinions
I welcome your Opinions on this club. Please post it as a comment to this post.

Ma. Eugenia Abarca

April 14, 2008 at 5:37 am

Hi Sadish:
    In my opinion, besides the 10 themes for the opening of the WordPress Club Member, it would be great if you could release a new theme by month.
    And for heavy WordPress users and advanced Webdesigners I`m absolutely sure that a premium membership could be a good idea. I mean 3 or 4 themes by month would be wonderful.
    Best

fas

April 18, 2008 at 5:38 am

I agree with Abrace, you should release a theme atleast 3-4 times a month.
    I have a blog at wordpress called http://ethnu.wordpress.com/ and your blog seems to be very helpful to wordpress users. Thanks alot.
    Cheers

Suz

April 20, 2008 at 5:39 am

I think this is a great idea, but I think everyone is asking for an awful lot for 3-4 new themes a month.
    I do like to do sites for other people and would love to have a membership (depending on price of course).
    I keep trying to use the magazine style themes out there but they are all so difficult and ticky. Sadish’s themes WORK and make sense and print well and I know they will do what they say they will do. When I try some of the others it’s anybody’s guess.
    I am very interested in being able to designnate what categories show up on the front page.
    Well anyway you have my support!
    Suz

Joss

May 2, 2008 at 5:39 am

I would add — it’s important for me to get themes in certain colors/styles for clients, so maybe you might want to consider being able to differentiate the types of themes that could be purchased. If I get a bunch of brown or red themes, but I really needed more green themes, I will feel the subscription wasn’t worth it.
    Just a thought.

Jon

May 6, 2008 at 5:40 am

Sadish I have bought about 4 of your themes not only are they good to look at , but they rank well in the search engines
    How a blog theme is created is critical as i have used some and found they have worked against me
    if you create a membership I would be sure to join!
    Second.. just a suggestion try approaching it the way rockettheme.com
    He Releases 1 a month, but puts a lot of thought into his joomla templates, top quality. Occasionaly he will throw in 1 extra one but a member has access to all templates from previous months and tutorials its great i pay like $75 a year, its well worth it plus he has a thriving forum to get help

May 7, 2008 at 5:40 am

Thanks for being a continuous supporter Jon.
    I do have a handful of people that are ready to join as soon as I launch the theme club.
    but Unfortunately it will be delayed further as I am working on some projects right now.
    Thanks.

jet

May 9, 2008 at 5:42 am

hi your idea is cool, can I suggest if you can make a theme like the theme that you are using here… your themes are cool…

liveon