MistyLook 3.7 now available

mistylook-37As I promised earlier, I am here with the new version of MistyLook [MistyLook 3.7]. If you have the older version of the theme, it will still work, but you will not be able to see some of the new features introduced in WordPress 2.7. The MistyLook 3.7 supports the following features. 1. Ability to reply to a specific comment in a post, there by allowing you to have nested comments. 2. Ability to have paged comments, meaning you can show the recent comments and let the other comments be loaded only if the user clicks on ‘older comments’. This will reduce the page size tremendously. 3. Ability to style the posts differently, now the post emits specific classes so that you have more control over the customization of a given post. This version also has a fix for an issue with wp-cache, because of the way ‘Asides’ was implemented in the previous version. Read more about the issue and the fix at this discussion in our support forums. Go ahead and download the latest MistyLook 3.7 and Enjoy it!

Jason

January 21, 2009 at 7:51 am

Sadish– thanks for the update! At the risk of sounding dumb with an obvious comment, I was delighted to see that subbing in the ‘comments.php’ file from this new version of mistylook into my installation of paalam opened up all the new commenting features in WP 2.7. Thanks again for all your great work!

Brian

January 22, 2009 at 7:54 am

Another excellent ‘theme’, I just love the ease your theme’s integrate with each other, a big thanks.

From The Balcony

January 27, 2009 at 7:54 am

Question: Does this theme allow widgets? Thanks so much

January 27, 2009 at 7:55 am

Yes of course. All of my themes you see in http://wprocks.com/free-themes/ or in http://wprocks.com/premium-themes/ support widgets.

From The Balcony

January 28, 2009 at 7:56 am

One more question, please….can this be used on wordpress.com as well as wordpress.org? Thanks so much. I will also check out your premium themes…but I’m only using wordpress.com so it must work on that….thanks

January 28, 2009 at 7:56 am

Actually wordpress.com only allows you to choose one of the themes that they provide. My themes can not be used on it, other than the MistyLook theme that they offer[a branch from an older version of MistyLook].

jfg69

February 25, 2009 at 7:58 am

Hi Sadish, very nice themes you have. I am trying to use Mistylook on a new site I am doing for an Artist. I have just upgraded the WP install to 2.7.1 and cannot get Mistylook 3.7.2 to work. The themes page shows a listing for the theme, but no picture of it, and the preview shows like there is no CSS applied, or images.. only text.

February 25, 2009 at 7:58 am

jfg69, There is something wrong with the installation. can you delete the mistylook folder on your server, try and download the latest version again from our website and then upload it ? Thanks

jfg69

February 26, 2009 at 7:59 am

I’m going to try and DL it again.. and as I did I realized that there was a problem with permissions due to my FTP program.. and now it works, as well as Fallseason, which I had troubles with as well. Thanks for the quick reply!

Thomas

October 1, 2009 at 7:59 am

Thanks for the new mistylook version. I gotta say that your theme has been my favorite for a year now. It is so user friendly. I wish you good luck in all your future endeavors!

Abby

December 7, 2009 at 8:00 am

Thanks so much for the great themes! They are clean and professional. I am new to WordPress and am a little confused about my .php and folder as to where they are located. I am trying to edit my contact form to add another field and rename some of the current ones. Help! Thanks so much!

Mikw

February 19, 2010 at 8:01 am

Is there a way I can show the full posts on an archive page? My site is a .wordpress.com site. Thanks

February 19, 2010 at 8:01 am

if you are in wordpress.com, you can do one thing. Go into edit post copy and paste your content of the post, on the “excerpt” box seen below the post area. Thanks

ppi refunds

May 19, 2011 at 8:02 am

I receive a problem subscribing to your RSS Feed… It states feed is activated, nevertheless I never receive updates in my feed reader… Any Thoughts?