Next Theme in Progress

I am building the next free theme, to be released by the end of this month. Its header image is a modified version of a Wallpaper by StudioTwentyEight. Please click on the image above, to look at the larger picture. I am yet to decide a name for this theme. Do you have any suggestions? Please post it as a comment. Thanks for your time!

screenshot-277x300 (1)

Veenu

May 21, 2009 at 7:39 am

How about:
    Bubbly, or Bubbles? or
    Angels abound? or
    Nearing the firmament/ flying to the firmament?
    btw, I’ve used your Misty Look and hope to start my blog soon. You are very talented and great at what you do!
    Thank you very much.

May 21, 2009 at 7:40 am

Thanks Veenu, I will take your suggestions into consideration.

David Stembridge

May 21, 2009 at 7:41 am

I like this one Sadish!
    How about Iridescence ?
    Can’t wait to give it a try!
    Thanks!

May 21, 2009 at 7:42 am

Thanks David, I could not wait to release it as well. Iridescence – I had to do a google search for its meaning, can we have some simpler word, for people to easily relate to.

David Stembridge

May 21, 2009 at 7:43 am

thats the coolness of the word Sadish! BUT, I do understand How about Radiance ?

May 21, 2009 at 7:43 am

Oh yeah, Radiance seems to be easy to say and understand.

David Stembridge

May 21, 2009 at 7:44 am

all right, the other thing my wife suggested was “Oz”…. because it looks like the bubble that the good witch Glenda comes down on! We are just having fun though, can’t wait to try the theme!!!

jennifer

May 22, 2009 at 7:44 am

Love the look. It’s soft, dreamy; could be almost anything. I like “Soft Focus.” What do you think?

FH2o

May 22, 2009 at 7:45 am

This is really beautiful. What about “Timeless”?

May 23, 2009 at 7:45 am

Thanks for the comment Jennifer.

Jim

May 26, 2009 at 7:47 am

I suggest ‘vai’

Baso Darmawan View

May 27, 2009 at 7:48 am

I love your Misty Look themes, Sadish. I’ll use it in our IVMA website (dokterhewan.or.id). Is it OK if I change the header picture to match our organization “theme”? Thanks for your great work. And as for the name, at first I was thinking of “bubble”, then I thought that it was too simple for a great work like yours. Then I thought about something joyful, full of spirit.. How about: bubbles of joy? hehehe.. I know.. I know.. bad idea.. but lets try to think about something full of spirit to name your new theme.. Let me think ..

Marius Akerbæk

May 27, 2009 at 7:48 am

Love this site, your themes are always excellent! The circles in the banner make me think of water drops or equal on a camera’s lense, perhaps the theme name could reflect that… Dewdrops or Blurred

May 31, 2009 at 7:49 am

I have finally decided to name this theme as “SoftBubble”. Thanks to everyone who has participated in this. I hope you will enjoy the theme too! It is now available at http://themecorp.com Thanks