GOODLUCK – VERY COOL WORDPRESS THEME

is the name I gave for the latest WordPress Theme I released recently on WordPress Theme City.

goodluck-wordpress-theme-300x300

Header Image

I was really playing with different header images for this theme, but this one perfectly fit the color scheme that I had in mind. The image is a collage of different places in North Carolina.
The header image is created by my friends at HeaderSpot – Free Blog Headers.

Sidebars On Left and Right

With this theme, initially I had planned to have both the sidebars to be on the right, but then there were so many requests [like this one] from people to have a theme with one Sidebar on the left, and another sidebar on the right.
Coming to think about it, I have not created a lot of WordPress Themes with sidebars on both the left and the right. So I changed the design to include that feature.

Final Touches

Almost when I was ready to release the theme, I thought it would add a nice touch if we have “the search box” and “the feed link”, somewhere on the header. So I included them as well.

Demo and Download

Overall, I am more than happy with the way this theme looks and works. Try the demo, Download Itand install on your self hosted WordPress blogs. I am sure you would love this theme as much as I do.

Jonathan

March 16, 2010 at 6:44 am

This theme looks great I see a bunch of businesses that could use this to build a great site. WordPress is awesome!

Susan

March 18, 2010 at 6:16 am

Simple but a nice looking theme.

simran

April 5, 2010 at 1:53 am

Can you share the theme you are using on this website?
    Thanks.

• wprocks

April 8, 2010 at 6:34 am

It will be released as a free theme in a month or two.

• wprocks

Salvador

April 26, 2010 at 6:35 am

Yes your personal blog theme is also very nice I like it. I was thinking it would be great to post it on our free themes option directory.

Salvador

April 8, 2010 at 11:38 am

Very nice theme, i like that it’s nice and clean. This would be a great them to recommend to our small business customers. Thank you sadish, i look forward to more of your themes.

Anhtuan Doventry

June 16, 2010 at 6:33 am

Great looking theme!

I was tinkering around with it to see if I can change the header font color and such. However, when I change the css, it doesn’t reflect. Any ideas?

Natalia

August 28, 2010 at 6:32 am

Very nice theme! so much so I am using it myself!! :0)
    However, do you have a Spanish file to go with it?

7. Jon Nelson

October 3, 2016 at 3:08 pm

I have been using Good Luck for my primary website for years. However for the past couple of years when I either publish or update a page or post, wordpress hangs and won’t resolve. It does actually update and or publish because I can open another window and see that it has, but the original screen just hangs after I click either publish or update. It does not hang when I save either as a draft. I end up just closing the hanging window. Any suggestions for how to fix this?