Custom Menu feature for MistyLook

mistylook-wordpress-theme-with-custom-menu.jpg-300x178I spent some time last week and updated the MistyLook theme for use with WordPress 3.0.
One of the cool features that they added in WordPress 3.0 version, is the ability for the users to define their own navigation menu for their sites. It will also make it easy for people to have drop-down menus where child items are listed when hovering over the parent item in the menu.
Of course, the themes have to adapt to support this feature.
I did some research and development into bringing this feature to my already popular MistyLook WordPress Theme. Go ahead, download and Enjoy!

Ana Balzan

September 14, 2010 at 7:21 am

Dear Sadish,
    I am very new in the WordPress world. I liked your theme and I hope my first client likes it. I will keep you posted. Thank you!

didier

November 21, 2010 at 7:21 am

Hello,
    I use your themes (the old version because i prefer to have search menu at the top of the page). I just do some changes to have something very soft.
    Thanks a lot
    Didier
    Ps: Sorry, i don’t speak english very well.

Brad

January 24, 2011 at 7:22 am

Hi, I just started using wordpress, and I really like the mistylook theme. However, I plan to use my blog mainly for mathematical posts (with the built in wordpress latex feature), and this is made nearly impossible by the shadows that form around images by default in the theme. Is there any way to disable this feature without purchasing custom CSS privileges from wordpress?

• wprocks

January 24, 2011 at 7:22 am

Please post it on the wordpress.com/support site. we have no control over what goes on in the wordpress.com world. you can try adding class=”wp-smiley” to the image which might remove the shadows.

Tony T

March 30, 2011 at 7:23 am

Thank you, I love your ‘MistyLook’ theme! I was disappointed that the current version of the theme did not automatically create sub-menus, but I am very glad you support the new Custom Menu feature so I was able to do it myself.

Dennis

June 3, 2011 at 7:24 am

How can I change the with? I like the mistylook 3.7 width. Also, how can I make it so the post on the main page only show so many lines. Afterwards, you have to click “click to continue reading” something like that.
    Thanks