- UncategorizedHow many of you use the “custom header image” option?
The moment WordPress started supporting “Custom Header Image”, I am implementing this feature on as many themes as I develop. In...May 8, 2008
- UncategorizedIs it time to ignore 800 by 600 Resolution yet?
When I started designing WordPress Themes for the first time, my machine was set to 1024 x 868. If you look...April 29, 2008
- UncategorizedHow to use an Internationalized theme for WordPress?
As you know, the latest version of MistyLook Theme for WordPress is fully internationalized. It means people can use it for...April 20, 2008
- UncategorizedMy ideas about a theme club
I am just putting down my thoughts about the “theme club” that I am going to start pretty soon. Nothing is...April 14, 2008
- UncategorizedHow to have a stylish blockquote as in Magazines?
Recently Francesco asked me How to have a stylish blockquote as in Magazines? in our support forums. He actually provided a...April 8, 2008
- UncategorizedMistyLook 3.6 for WordPress 2.5
MistyLook 3.5 works perfectly fine with the latest WordPress 2.5, of course all of my other themes work fine as well....April 1, 2008
- UncategorizedWhat it takes to internationalize a theme?
Quite often, I do get emails from people who wants a version of my theme, ported to their language. I always...April 1, 2008
- UncategorizedSupport Forums now integrated
I was able to spend some time yesterday, to move the support forums, from wpthemetips.com to this domain. So if you...March 31, 2008
- UncategorizedThe purpose of this blog
The people who know me already, would start to wonder “Why yet another blog on WordPress?” Since I have different websites...March 27, 2008
- UncategorizedHello world!
Welcome to our little website WordPress Rocks!. As the name suggests, we will be talking about the many ways WordPress Rock,...March 12, 2008